Nominated for the Liebster Award
Nominated me for this award. Thank you, Girlfriend!
By accepting this award, I am to do the following:
1) What is your inspiration for writing?
Reading. Nothing stirs my curiosity more than to come upon a writer willing to share his or her opinion. It broadens my scope and teaches me tolerance while showing me how close and fragile humanity really is. Every person has a right to the way they feel. I may not agree with it, but I still want to hear it, and more importantly, I want that person to hold it and defend it to the end. They own it, as I own mine. Neither of us is wrong, we simply believe differently. When did life depend upon being, “Politically Correct” in order to maintain, peace? Being PC is one thing, being honest and forthright, with respect to all, is a totally different item. AND, it’s our birthright. It’s also the cornerstone to true peace. Not one of us has walked in another’s pair of shoes. How can we possibly understand their heart? Let us have compassion, humility and let us honor one another.
2) If money didn’t exist, what would your job be?
Training service dogs.
3) What is your dream house like?
Craftsman/Bungalow, 700 sq. feet. two bedroom, one bath, large front porch and a carport out back.
4) If you could choose to be reincarnated as anything, what would you be reborn as?
An Officer in a Roman Legion.
5) What is a skill you would like to learn how to do?
Landscape design, Xeriscaping.
6) What is a movie that always makes you laugh?
7) What is a band that puts a smile on your face?
He’s not a band, he’s a solo artist: James Taylor
8) What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but have been too afraid?
Learn to dive into the deep ocean and swim like a shark.
9) Everyone has “comfy clothes”…what are yours?
Yard clothes, tacky, ripped, faded, falling apart and made of 100% cotton (summer). Wool socks, leggings under fleece, thermal t-shirt with fleece shirt and a flannel scarf (winter).
10) What is something you did as a child that you’d love to do again?
Live on the beaches of Hawaii.
11) If all animals were tame, which one would you have as a pet?
This is where I am to nominate eleven new bloggers and ask them to answer eleven questions that I would like to learn about them. I have to be honest. I’d be interested in having anyone answer from my list. It’s fun learning about folks, and it’s a great way to bring us all closer. Now grab your keyboard and answer my eleven:
- If you could, would you travel into space?
- How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
- Snow skiing, or horseback riding?
- Favorite book of all time?
- Name your favorite hobby?
- If money wasn’t a factor, what would you purchase immediately?
- Who’s the better cook, you or your significant other?
- Which do you prefer: t.v. news broadcast, Internet news, hardcopy newspaper?
- Would you abolish Daylight Savings time (null to folks in Arizona and Hawaii)?
- Do you hoard pennies, or leave them in the tray on the counter?
- Name your favorite board game.
Thank you for playing along!
~ by coffeegrounded on October 7, 2015.